To maintain the finish on your jewelry, please follow these instructions:
- Store in a clean, dry location
- Avoid harsh chemicals (perfume, lotion, hair products, soaps, etc.). Apply hairspray, perfume, lotions and cosmetics when not wearing jewelry.
- Do not wear in the shower and remove before washing your hands
- To Clean: gently wipe with a non-treated polishing cloth.
- Polish with a no-treated polishing cloth after each wear - if not, jewelry will tarnish and begin showing finger prints and smudges.
- Store in a closed jewelry box or other sealed container.
- While storing, wrap polished jewelry item in a soft cloth . This will help prevent oxidation.
Jewelry tarnish is the result of natural, chemical reaction between the jewelry and the surrounding environment where the jewelry becomes darkened or discolored. Humidity and individual body chemistry can contribute to the speed and severity of tarnishing. Once jewelry becomes tarnished, cleaners and polishing cloths can be used to brighten and restore jewelry. Jewelry cleaners are available at local drug and jewelry stores.